(hereinafter also jointly referred to as “Services”) was created and adopted by Jarosław Majtczak, conducting business activity under the business name P.P.H.U. “BEROTEX” JAROSŁAW MAJTCZAK with headquarters in Łódź (93-613) at ul. Columns 221, entered in the register of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, kept by the Minister of Development, with NIP: 7291832386 and REGON: 471424703 (hereinafter: “BEROTEX”) in order to:
- emphasize the special importance we attach to the issue of protecting the privacy of users visiting the Services.
- Below are the rules for collecting and using information about users applicable on the Services, as well as when placing orders for a service provided electronically, the subject of which is the delivery – without any payment in this respect – of newsletters.
- We ensure that our primary goal is to provide Website Users with protection of privacy at a level at least corresponding to the standards set out in applicable legal regulations, in particular in the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services, hereinafter referred to as the “Act on the provision of electronic services”, the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, hereinafter referred to as the “Act on the Protection of Personal Data”, as well as the Telecommunications Law.
- We also ensure that we care about compliance with applicable laws, especially those that protect the privacy of Website Users.
What information about users do the Services collect and how do they use it?
Services limit the collection and use of information about their users to the necessary minimum required to provide services to them at the desired level, pursuant to art. 18 of the Act on the provision of electronic services. In particular, when collecting personal data, we distinguish those among which the provision is actually necessary to provide the service electronically. Providing other personal data (i.e. data that is not necessary to provide the service electronically) is not mandatory, it is the discretion of the data subject, and their processing by BEROTEX depends on his consent.
We emphasize that only in some cases, e.g. when subscribing to free newsletters, surveys or order forms, we collect more detailed information about users, such as e-mail addresses or other personal data (see also the answer to the next question).
We ensure that all personal data, if collected as part of the Services, are mainly used to fulfill BEROTEX’s obligations to customers. This information is not shared with third parties, unless:
- after obtaining the prior explicit consent of the persons concerned to do so
- if the obligation to provide these data results (will result) from legal provisions.
We also remind you that BEROTEX as the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act may contractually entrust the processing of data collected as part of the Services to other entities pursuant to art. 31 abovementioned Act.
How does BEROTEX use information from order forms, free newsletters, other forms and surveys carried out on the Sites?
The Website includes order forms that allow customers to place orders for products and services offered by BEROTEX. The data collected in this way is mainly used to fulfill their obligations (to supplement this statement, read also the answer to the previous question).
In particular, subscribing to electronic and free newsletters issued by BEROTEX requires providing an email address in the appropriate form. This field is mandatory. The data obtained in the above manner is added to the e-mailing list. The e-mail address is necessary to be able to send the reader the newsletter he ordered.
Customer contact information is also used to contact them when necessary (e.g. when order confirmation is needed). At any time, Website users who have subscribed to the newsletter have the option of unsubscribing; see below the answer to the question: “How to opt out of our selected services?”.
Other information is used to determine the profile of people using websites and subscribing to newsletters and allow you to better tailor the content of the Website and newsletters to the needs of people using this form of information. However, their processing always takes place in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data and the Act on the provision of electronic services (see also the answer to the next question).
What actions does BEROTEX take regarding information contained in access logs?
We collect information on the use of the Website by its users and their IP addresses based on access log analysis. We use this information in diagnosing problems related to server operation, analyzing possible security breaches and in managing the website. We also use the IP address for statistical purposes, i.e. to collect and analyze demographics of site visitors (e.g. information about the region from which the connection occurred). We ensure, however, that this information is in no way associated (combined) by BEROTEX with the data personal users of the Website, in particular with the data of subscribers to e-mailing lists and other services provided by this website.
Based on the information obtained in the above manner, aggregate general statistical summaries are prepared in special cases, disclosed to third parties cooperating with us. They usually include information about the website’s audience. However, these statements do not contain, as we emphasize, any data enabling identification (determination of identity) of a given Website user.
We would like to inform you that we may be required to disclose information regarding the IP number of a given Website user at the request of authorized bodies – based on applicable legal provisions – in connection with their proceedings.
What is a cookie?
Before explaining this concept, we would like to inform you that the term “cookie” used in this document refers to cookies and other similar tools described in Directive 2009/136 / EC of the European Parliament regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications) and art. 173 of the Telecommunications Law.
Cookies are small text files saved on the user’s computer or other mobile device when using websites. These files are used, among others using various functions provided on a given website or confirming that a given user has seen specific content from a given website.
Cookies may include those that are necessary for the operation of BEROTEX websites. Cookies belonging to this category are used to ensure:
- maintaining user sessions;
- saving the user’s session state;
- enabling authorization using the Login Website;
- saving information enabling anonymous login of the user;
- saving the information necessary for the operation of the online basket in the case of online purchases via the BEROTEX websites;
- monitoring service availability.
Another category of cookies are files that are not necessary to use the BEROTEX Services, but facilitate their use. They are used to enable:
- restoring the last visited view the next time you log in to the product;
- remembering the user’s choice to stop displaying the selected message or display it a specified number of times;
- restoring user session
- remembering the last selected category in the product;
- checking whether the recording to cookies works correctly;
- enabling automatic login to the product (“remember me” option);
- matching product content to users’ preferences;
- setting your preferred language, currency, font size and other similar properties to facilitate your work with the application
- restoring the last search result in the product;
- displaying recently viewed products in the online store;
- displaying the last selected sorting parameter.
- monitoring traffic on our websites;
- collecting anonymous, aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and enable us to continuously improve our products;
- determining the number of anonymous users of our websites. Needed to analyze the use of BEROTEX websites;
- controlling how often selected content is shown to users;
- controlling how often users choose a given service;
- examination of subscriptions to newsletters;
- using a system of personalized recommendations for e-commerce;
- using a communication tool;
- integration with the portal to communities;
- internet payments.
We include among these entities on the date of this document:
- PayPro (more information at: www.przelewy24.pl)
How can you manage cookies?
The user can manage cookies used by BEROTEX or by any other external providers, by changing the settings of their web browser.
At the same time, BEROTEX reserves that after rejecting cookies, some functions offered by our Services may not work properly, and even in some cases it is completely impossible to use selected functionalities of the Services.
How does BEROTEX protect the privacy of people who do not have full legal capacity?
We reserve that the Services do not collect, monitor or verify information on the age of visitors or others whose collection would allow determining whether the User (including the recipient and user of e-mailing lists, a participant in surveys and a person taking part in promotions organized on its forum) has the capacity to perform legal acts.
Persons who do not have full legal capacity should not place orders or subscribe to services provided by the Services, unless their statutory representatives agree, if such consent is sufficient under applicable law.
What security does BEROTEX use?
The websites are equipped with security measures aimed at protecting data under our control against their loss, misuse or modification. We undertake to protect all information disclosed to us by Users in accordance with the standards of security protection and confidentiality.
Access rights to personal data of website users have been restrictively restricted so that this information does not fall into the hands of unauthorized persons. Only a limited number of authorized BEROTEX employees have access to personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and an implementing act issued on its basis.
BEROTEX websites offer Users the option of unsubscribing from the newsletter ordered from BEROTEX. The services will provide Users with the option to delete information about themselves from our database and will allow them to stop receiving information sent via e-mails. This can be done by following the instructions attached to the content of the messages we send.
How to contact BEROTEX?