The three-layer SMS non-woven medical fabric with a properly selected material composition, by which it acquires unique properties. Positive bacterial filtration tests above 98% make the SMS nonwoven fabric characterized by low permeability of impurities and liquids. It provides free air flow – the structure of the non-woven fabric makes it a breathable material that is characterized by wear resistance and tear resistance.
The polypropylene nonwovens offered by Bermed consist of multiple layers of spunbond and meltblown fibers, which guarantee flexibility, susceptibility to draping and antibacterial protection.
- Name: Multilayer material, ultrasonic bonded SMS nonwoven fabric
- Raw material: 100% polypropylene, spunbond, meltblown
- Weight: 35, 40, 65 g/m2
- Width: determined individually
- Color: determined individually
- Rolls: from 15 cm – 160cm
- Beams: depending on the weight from 200 to 6000
Application: medical clothing, protective masks, dust bags, technical industry